Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Favorite Quotes

I have actually two quotes that I really like. One of them I actually heard in a movie and it was "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" this is basically saying that sometimes you have to take risks in order to do the right thing. I really like this quote because I always take chances and always want to go over and beyond. My family always says that I'm a risk taker when trying to i,prove something. Another quote that I really like and it kind of represents me is "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see" I think this means that you can see when kindness is happening and it is a noticeable thing. I really like this quote because I really like helping whenever my friends ask for help or they are going through some tough times I always try to the best I can to help them and basically be their for them. Since I was little I always loved helping people in anyway possible sometimes my mom would get mad at me because I help a little to much but I just love doing it.

1 comment:

  1. I love your quote about kindness and it's a perfect quote!!Keep up the awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete