Friday, January 29, 2016

World Travel

     Hello! Today I'm going to tell you what place in the world I would live in. When I thought about this I thought of so many places and I really couldn't pick one but I eventually came down to one. And of course I had to pick London. When I told my friends they just said "You would" or "I'm not surprised" and to be honest I wasn't surprised either. I chose London because it is really beautiful in the night and on Christmas. Also I love their British accent I feel that if I had a British accent I would never stop talking. And we'll also because of One Direction. I just think it would be cool to go live where they came from. I also would love it their in the Christmas season with the snow and the huge wheel that lights up at night. And know that I think about it, it kind of reminds me of Navy Pier in downtown Chicago I think know it is actually a dream for me to live in London but I would just have to see what my future holds for me. Hopefully I am very successful in life and end up living in London. 



No comments:

Post a Comment