Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hope Was Here

     "Hope Was Here" is a book by Joan Bauer and is teen fiction. This book is about a girl named Hope her original name was Tulip but she did not like it so she legally changed it. She wanted to have a important name so she chose Hope. Hope has some really hard times she is adopted by her aunt because her mom thought that she was not going to be able to take care of here. Hope is a waitress at a dinner where she has recently moved in and she has some tough times fitting in the new location. I can relate to this because I haved moved a lot when I was younger and it is hard because you have to get used to new schools and new people. Making new friends in a new school is very tough especially for me because when I was younger I was really shy and I didn't like to talk to people that much. I really like this book because one I love teen fiction and also it is very interesting and exciting it just wants to make you want to read more. 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great book! I love books that make you want to read more.

    ReplyDelete