Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My New Years Resolution

     My New Year's resolution is to finish middle school and to get accepted,in the high school of my choice which is Walther Christian Academy. The things I need to do is study and get good grades and finish middle school with really good grades. Also study a lot because my placement test is very soon (January 22). What I am looking forward in 2016 is High School. I know some eighth graders might be scared or nervous but I am really excited it is a new stage in my life and I will be able to make new friends and meet new people. 

2 comments:

  1. That's great you are excited about high school and this is the important part of your life! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really great that you're looking forward to things in high school! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete