Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Anne Frank

     Hello! The question that we were asked was have we ever faced adversity and is it similar/different from Anne Fank. If you don't know what adversity means here you go- it is difficulties or misfortune. Anne Frank faced so much adversity. She was not able to see the Suns sunlight for years because she was at hiding from the Nazis. She also did not get along 16 year old Peter Van Dann. Anne was very isolated from everything she was not able to run,play outside, or ride a bike.
      I have faced adversity before, and actually I am dealing with it right know. My dad is a truck driver and he has been in the trucking business before I was even born and I am 14. About a month ago my dad was in an accident. It was really rainy and the high way was really slippery and the truck slipped and by dad hit the side broder on the high way. Thankfully my dad in,y had minor cuts and bruises. But his truck was completely destroyed. After that my dad went back to the company that he worked for and they didn't want him anymore because or the accident. My dad was very upset. I got mad when he told us because it was not his fault that the weather was like that. That's when things started going very difficult for my family. My dad was going crazy, literally. He was going in and out in so many companies but none where good. Until he finally found one that is not the best like the one he was in before but it was better than nothing. The next step was getting a new truck and he found one but the cost of it is 50,000 and my dad liked it so he took it. 
     My dad finally went back to work but they really don't pay my dad that much from getting like 2,500  a week to lower than 1,000 is not good at all. My dad has to work even longer know. The thing that really upsets me is that u don't get to see my dad like how I used to I only get to see him on the weekends because he comes home really late when I'm sleeping and really early when I'm not up yet to go to school. Right know my family is dealing with some really rough things (economically). But I really hope things get better soon.

 
Anne Frank 
    
The truck that got destroyed 
The New Truck 

No comments:

Post a Comment