Monday, February 22, 2016

The Possibility Of Now

     The book that I am currently reading is "The Possibility Of Now" by Kim Culbertson, and it is teen fiction. The main character Mara loves lists, yeah lists. In the book she says, "I make lists to survive". I think that it's weird but it might be a common thing for people who are really organized. On page ten it shows you the lists that she plans on doing now. It is literally called " The Now Lists". I predict that, that is what this book is going to be about because of the title. I feel like she is going to hit a lot of road blocks. Then again she might actually check of her list. I also predict that she might end up with a boyfriend. I think this because on her now lists she puts "Kiss a cute snowboarder" and I think she might end up dating him. 
        

                                       
     

No comments:

Post a Comment