Monday, March 7, 2016

Spring Break

     For my spring break I am going to go see my brother in Houston, Texas. I have been waiting to see my brother for such a long time. I am also wanting to go to Texas be have it is really nice and their weather is beautiful. To be honest the weather we have been having here is quite crazy and I hate it. I mean some days are beautiful and then others are freezing cold. So is am happy that I am going to have some nice weather. I can't wait to go to my brothers house. I love my brother he is so nice and takes me to so many places to visit. My brothers wife is also so sweet. She is awesome. To me she is like another sister. I love her so much to. I can't wait until spring break so I can see my brother.

      
       

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet and I hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, have a good time!

    ReplyDelete