Sunday, April 3, 2016

Insurgent

     Hello! So the book I am currently reading is "Insurgent" by Veronica Roth. It is 525 pages long. Yeah pretty long. I decided to read Insurgent because I read "Divergent" last year so I wanted to continue and read all of them. I really don't want to give so much away because it really wouldn't make sense since this is the second book of the series. So I am on page 417 and I am predicting that Tobias a.k.a "Four" father is going to help them in defeating Erudite. I believe this because in the book it says that Tris is trying to find some secret information that can help her and the rest of the truthful Dauntless in defeating Erudite and their leader Jeanne. Marcus, Tobias father knows that information but is keeping it a secret. I think that towards the end he is going to end up telling Tris and all the truthful Dauntless (Read the books to find out why they are called the truthful Dauntless) would be able to defeat Jeanne and her Erudite headquarters.

                                          
    

2 comments:

  1. I love that book and I read the whole series. Insurgent was my favorite. Hope you enjoy the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book series is so good! Divergent is one of my favorite books.

    ReplyDelete