Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A Work In Progress

     Hello! I hope that your day has been amazing so far. So the book that I am blogging about is a book I finished a while ago. The book is called "A Work In Progress" by Connor Franta and it is actually a Memoir and it has 212 pages. What I liked about the book is that Connor really adds a voice into his book. Like I can literally imagine him reading it (that sounds kind of creepy). Another thing that I really liked about this book is that Connor is so inspirational for example he says, "Everyone has preferences unique to him or her. So know what you like, know what makes you happy, stick to your guns, and state it with confidence. You'll walk taller, and as long as you follow your gut, you won't stray far in life." I feel like this is a very inspirational quote from the book because we all go through ups and downs and we just have to be strong and stand with confidence, and I think that Connor stated it very well. 


                                         
      

No comments:

Post a Comment