Monday, May 2, 2016

Allegiant

     Hello! So I finally finished reading Insurgent and started on Allegiant. So again Allegiant is really long to and it is written by Veronica Roth.  Something that I really like about the book so far is the way that the books connect to each other. So in the ending of Insurgent Tris and Tobias were observing the rest of the dauntless screaming and in the start of Allegiant it starts off with walking away from the room and later on to go get the truth serum. Something else that I really like about the book is that it really has a lot of suspense into for example when Tris was on trial with the truth serum, I thought that they were going to kill her because she was a traitor, but then remembered that she is Divergent and she can fight the truth serum and lie. Overall I am really enjoying reading Allegiant and I can't wait to finish it. 

                                            
   

No comments:

Post a Comment