Monday, May 16, 2016

The Secret Language Of Sisters

     Hi! As I keep reading "The Sercret Language Of Sisters" I can really compare this to my life. I have to other older sisters and they can be a lot to handle sometimes. Even though we have our ups and downs we still have really good communication with each other. Not only are they my sisters but they are also my best friends, I feel like I can tell them anything. Like in the beginning of he book Tilly is talking about how Roo is always on time, but on that day that she was supposed to pick her up from the museum she was really late. I can compare this to my sisters, my oldest sister Alison is always on time, she is one of those really sweet and professional poeple, but she can also be really fun and crazy. My other sister Dora is different though, she is always late and never on time. She is more of a party girl with a bad attitude. But just like my sister Alison she is super sweet (sometimes) and so fun to hang out with. Something different about the book and my personal life is that my sisters were not in a car accident and in a coma. Another thing is that Roo and Tilly were only a couple years apart. My sisters and I and years apart. My sister Dora is eight years older than me, and my sister Alison is ten years older than me! And I am just fourteen years old. Even though I am the baby of the three the bond between my sisters and I is too strong to be broken just like Roo and Tilly. 
                 
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment