Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Archery

     Hello!!! So I am going to tell you what I did on the weekend. So my weekend was so much fun but scary. So we went to an Archery Range and it was so much fun. I had done it before but this time my whole family went and we challenge each other and it was so much fun. It is kind of hard to pull the arrow back but I got the hang of it. I have told you the fun part but here is the scary. When I was aiming for the target my little brother moved me and I let go of the arrow and it alsmot hit someone. Thankfully it missed and he was ok. I felt so bad and I apologized and he was laughing (weird the fact that he could have gotten hurt) and said it was ok. And that is what I did on the weekend.

                  
      


                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment