Monday, May 9, 2016

The Secret Language Of Sisters

     Hello! So I stared to read a book called The Secret Language Of Sisters by Luanne Rice which has 336 pages. I really like this book so far. It starts of when a girl named Roo gets in a car accident and her sister Tilly thinks it's her fault because Roo was texting her while she was driving. As I keep reading I predict that in some weird way Tilly is going to be able to talk to her sister Roo even though she is in a coma. I think this because in some chapters of the book Roo is still talking but no one can hear her. I believe that at one point Tilly is going to be able to communicate with her (I know it sounds creepy). I can't wait to see what happens next. 

                                         
     

No comments:

Post a Comment